USER INFORMATION & PERSONAL DATA
Inputting Your Information
By inputting my personal information, including but not limited to, my email and phone number, on any part of this website, I agree to be contacted by Cosmetica Med Spa, its affiliates, owners, employees, marketing partners and/or business partners, at the phone number provided, by phone call and text message, which may utilize or be sent using an automated system, an autodialer, an automated system for the selection and/or dialing of telephone numbers, an artificial or prerecorded voice, an automated or prerecorded voicemail transmission, and/or an automatic telephone dialing system. The phone calls and text messages I am consenting to receive may be telemarketing and may contain advertisements and solicitations. I understand that my consent to be contacted is not a requirement to purchase any product, property, goods or service, and that I can opt out of receiving emails, phone calls and text messages at any time. If applicable, I agree to pay all of my mobile phone service provider’s applicable rates and fees.
Duty to Notify and Indemnify
CLASS ACTION WAIVER
Types of Personal Information Collected
We will ask you for certain kinds of personal information (“Personal Information”) to provide the services you request. This information includes:
When you create an account with us, you will be given the option to be added to our mail list. Whether or not you select this option, your Personal Information will never be shared with or sold to third parties. Subscriptions to the email list can be cancelled at any time. To be removed from our email list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and email address in the message, or click the “unsubscribe” button found at the bottom of the emails we send you.
Participation in Promotions/Sweepstakes or Surveys
If you participate in one of our promotions or sweepstakes or user surveys, we may ask for additional information, such as your age, interests or hobbies.
Use of Your Personal Information
We use the Personal Information we collect for various purposes, including:
- For the services or to support your request
- To process your orders
- To send messages that help up provide our services on the Website
- To communicate with you about matters, including products, services, and promotions, that might be of interest to you
- To improve our overall Website experience
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
- We do not share, sell or trade your Personal Information gathered online with any third parties, except with your consent or as described herein. We do share your information with our partners if you have requested their services or if you have requested to be provided with information by them. We do not contribute to or participate in cooperative databases, which give other companies access to such Personal Information.
- We may disclose your Personal Information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of Users of this Website or the public.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information to outside individuals and/or companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer and to create, operate, and maintain our Website. For example, we may work with third parties to:
- manage a database of customer information;
- assist us in distributing emails;
- assist us with direct marketing and data collection;
- provide data storage and analysis;
- provide fraud prevention;
- provide customer service and fulfillment services; and
- provide other services designed to assist us in developing and running our Website and maximizing our business potential. We require that these outside companies agree to keep all information shared with them confidential and to use the information only to perform their obligations to us.
- In addition, if we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred.
- Our Website will allow users to post comments and other content to our Website. Any Personal Information that you post to our Website will become public information and will be accessible by other users of the Website. In addition, your user name will be viewable by other users, and we therefore encourage you to use a username that is not your actual name. We have no responsibility to maintain the privacy or security of any such Personal Information that you may choose to post to our Website.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- Through your use of this Website, we may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from you (“NPII”). NPII is not associated with you as an individual. It is measured anonymously and only in the aggregate.
- We may also use “pixel tags” (sometimes called “web beacons” or “clear gifs”), which are tiny graphic images, on the Website. Pixel tags help us analyze Users’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of the Website and our advertising and marketing. We may also use other analytical tools to evaluate site performance through the use of aggregated data, which contain no Personal Information. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information.
- Cookies, pixel tags and/or other analytical tools that we may use on the Website may collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the Website. This information may include your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to the Website. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites.
- Cookies, pixel tags, and/or other analytical tools in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us.
- We may also work with businesses that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to the Website and your interaction with our advertising and other communications, but no Personal Information is shared with them.
- We may combine the NPII collected through cookies, pixel tags and other analytical tools with other information we may have collected from you. This information may be used to improve our Website, to personalize your online experience, to help us deliver information to you, to determine the effectiveness of advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
- We strive to keep your Personal Information private and safe. We take commercially reasonable physical, electronic and administrative steps to maintain the security of Personal Information collected, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access.
- Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will use every reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit through the Website, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties. We will, however, prosecute any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You will receive emails from us only if you have asked to receive them. If you do not want to receive emails from us you may click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email communication sent by us. Please allow us 10 business days from when the request was received to complete the removal, as some of our promotions may already have been in process before you submitted your request.
“Spoofing” and “Phishing”
A common Internet scam is known as “spoofing” or “phishing.” This occurs when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting Personal Information from you. Please be aware that we will not send you any emails requesting you to verify any Personal Information. If you ever receive an email that appears to be from us requesting such information from you, DO NOT respond to it, and DO NOT click on any links appearing in the email. Instead, please forward the email to us at email@example.com, as we will investigate instances of possible Internet fraud.
Children and Privacy
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 30 days for a response.
Disclosure for Legal Purposes
You hereby authorize us to disclose any of your Personal Information pursuant to judicial and administrative proceedings and to law enforcement or government agencies if we believe the disclosure is necessary or appropriate. You also authorize us to disclose Personal Information if we believe the disclosure is necessary or appropriate in the event of an investigation of improper or illegal conduct in connection with the Website, such as fraud, misrepresentation, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may put us at risk for liability.
We do not want you to send to us any confidential or proprietary information through email or otherwise. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to us will be considered non-confidential, and by submitting the same to us, you are giving us the absolute right to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute the information for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you. However, we will not use your name unless we are required by law to identify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless we first obtain your permission.
If you have any questions about your privacy or security at the Website, please send an email to email@example.com and include your name and email address in the message. If you do not receive a response from us to any emails you send to us within 7 business days, please send us another email as your original email may not have been received.